Overwhelmed? Here are some suggestions for being an active member and contributing to the OpenChannels community.
Your first step is to create an OpenChannels user account and after that you may do any of the following:
- Attend our webinars or present your own: pitch your idea by emailing ebmtools [at] natureserve.org
- Search the site’s thousands of news and literature items
- Post your own news item*
- Post your own job opening*
- Post your own blog*
- Email us literature or other content and we can post for you. Email raye [at] octogroup.org
- Contribute to discussions on any of our listservs
- Join us on social media and share, respond, tag us, etc. We are on Facebook and Twitter.
- Give us your suggestions for what would help you do your job better. Email info [at] openchannels.org
*All postings are subject to moderator approval.
Be a part of OCTO's other services as well
- MarXiv (rhymes with archive)
- MEAM and MPA News