The Program Analyst III will provide support to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research (OAR) Office of Lab’s and Cooperative Institute (LCI)
- Develop white papers, fact sheets, information bulletins, educational materials, research reports, briefing papers, and other programmatic guidance on a wide variety of coordination and administration issues associated with NOAA’s R&D strategic planning and activities.
- Coordinate email inquiries, draft initial responses to ad-hoc stakeholder requests for information and analysis, and develop internal and external web content, and schedules / timelines for drafting and finalizing strategic plan documentation.
- Draft Portfolio-specific briefing materials and educational materials.
- Provide input to ad hoc stakeholder requests for information and analysis regarding policy development, strategy, status, and assessment related to NOAA R&D strategy activities.
- Design, implement, and manage mechanisms for collecting, tracking, and assessing information about a broad range of developments, activities, statements, and publications related to NOAA R&D strategy activities.
- Create, edit, and conduct quality assessment of information resources such as on-line tools, educational products, templates, and handbooks to aid OAR leadership.
- Provide daily general administrative and business oversight of various business items and processes for support to the R&D Enterprise Committee (RDEC) under the guidance of OAR leadership by reviewing, monitoring, and tracking correspondence, proposals, deadlines, and conducting research that supports the Committee Members.
- Develop briefing packages in advance of RDEC meetings, including subject matter research as needed. Packages will contain the final agenda, logistics information, supporting materials, and background material as needed for understanding or follow-up on issues discussed during the briefing.
- Provide logistics and coordination services for national and/or regional meetings related to NOAA R&D strategy activities, including the development of meeting materials, invitation and tracking of participants, coordination of meeting space and requirements, note-taking and facilitation services, and the drafting of after-action reports, as required.
- 6+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- MS Office proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Master or Doctoral degree in related area from an accredited University required
- Clearable for Public Trust
- Knowledge of NOAA systems, services, research, and/or programs
- Policy background experience at a Federal Agency
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That’s why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.