The marine project assistant will help the Project Coordinator with the implementation of the workplan established with the partners. He/she will assist the Project Coordinator in the following roles and responsibilities:
- Assist on preparation of contracts and related documentation
- Assist in the preparation of progress reports and guidelines, ensuring quality, deadlines and submission to the donors.
- Support in the preparation and logistics of project events (flights, accommodation, logistic notes…) for the capacity building and other related events.
- When need it, participate to key communication and promotion events as requested by the project
- Assist on the implementation of the communication and testing phases of the project.
- Support the communication plan including the communication media strategy in collaboration with the rest of the partnership and in coordination with the Corporate Department.
- Support other ongoing initiatives of the IUCN Med Marine department in the creation, delivery and dissemination of key messages and dissemination of the department’s activities;