Blue Robotics is looking for an unstoppable Operations Assistant to join our hard-working Operations team. As the Operation Assistant you play a crucial role in getting our finished products from the assembly line into the hands of our customers. After completing your training, a typical day will include packing products, building kits, stocking the store, fulfilling online orders, and receiving shipments.
The right candidate for this position is someone who works with a sense of urgency so we can maintain a low lead time for orders. Meanwhile, having a keen attention to detail will not only ensure our customers receive all the correct pieces and any accessories needed for installation, but also save the company money in the long run. The Operations Assistant’s task list will either seem daunting or exciting depending on your aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Packing and finishing products
- Stocking store shelves
- Order fulfillment and shipping
- Assisting with inventory cycle counts
- Receiving shipments
- Unloading and stocking raw materials
- Continually looking for ways to improve processes
- Following safety guidelines
- Very detail oriented
- High sense of urgency
- Self-sufficient and highly accountable
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable using Google applications and learning new programs
- Comfortable with basic tools (screwdriver, drill, tape gun, etc.)
- Able to lift 30+ lbs
- Able to stand and walk around for the majority of the shift
- Some experience using WooCommerce, Odoo, Shipstation and/or Trello
- 1 - 2 years experience in a warehouse setting or hospitality industry
- OSHA Forklift certified
The Operations Assistant will constantly be moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly from one end of the warehouse to the other. Additionally, this position requires carrying, pulling/pushing, bending, kneeling, stooping, reaching, as well as using basic hand tools. Packing products and reading invoices require excellent visual capability with or without corrective lenses. Team members will be lifting objects weighing 30 lbs. or less regularly.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) Plan with 4% matching
- Paid vacation hours + paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Plenty of parking
- Team lunches and other fun events
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter using the online application link.
About Blue Robotics: Blue Robotics designs and manufactures accessible, high-quality marine robotics components to encourage ocean exploration and to inspire ocean stewardship.