Lynker Technologies is seeking a Program Manager experienced in managing federal contracts with staff in multiple locations. The contracts focus on conducting Natural Resource Damage Assessments (NRDA), habitat restoration planning, regulatory compliance, geospatial tool development, data management, social science, science research support, outreach and communications, cooperative agreement and grant management/monitoring, and administrative and budget analysis functions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervising employees across a variety of disciplines at disperse geographic locations
- Manage all aspects of this contract including scheduling, staffing, and technical performance
- Ensure all customer deliverables meet or exceed requirements
- Lead recruitment and hiring for open positions
- Track and report on task order status, program risks or concerns, organizational changes and personnel metrics, budgetary details
- Ensure clear and direct communications with the customer and with Lynker management
- Developing and growing private sector and government relationships and partnerships
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 10-15 years of Program Management Experience managing teams of 60-70 employees in multiple locations
- Experience with federal contract management
- Excellent personnel and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a relevant discipline
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- PMP Certification
- NRDA and/or coastal Restoration experience
- Business development and proposal writing experience
Lynker Technologies, LLC is a growing, Hub-zone certified small business specializing in professional, scientific and technical services. Our continually expanding team combines scientific expertise with mature, results-driven processes and tools to achieve technically sound, cost effective solutions in hydrology/water sciences, geospatial analysis, information technology, resource management, conservation, and management and business process improvement.
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers’ scientific and technical priorities – creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker is an E-Verify employer.
Lynker Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.