Smart-Sciences, Inc. has an immediate opening for a wetland scientist in our Miami, Florida office. The successful candidate will have a 3 – 5 years of experience consulting in Florida. Experience in wetland delineations, listed species surveys, environmental permitting, are expected. Technical writing skills are required. Work includes conducting delineations as well as both wildlife and vegetation surveys.
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in a natural science. Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of environmental consulting experience in Florida
- Experience with field data collection, wetland delineations, and listed species surveys
- Experience in preparing environmental permit applications
- Experience in preparing NEPA/PD&E documents
- Tree inventory and surveys
- Benthic resource assessments
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to handle a variety of work assignments for a diverse suite of clients and projects, on time
- Strong written and oral communication skills, for both internal and external communications
- Proficiency in GIS desired
Smart-Sciences offers opportunities for growth in a team-oriented environment. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, leave and 401K. Please view our website at https://smart-sciences.com Valid driver’s license required. Smart-Sciences is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Please submit resume to:
gcolbert [at] smart-sciences.com