11th Hour Racing, a Newport RI-based organization, is committed to an innovative approach blending sport sponsorship and philanthropic giving to protect the health of our oceans and waters. We are looking for a college student interested in sport management, sport sponsorship and, ideally, the intersection of sport and sustainability to join our team for Summer 2021. You will work with our small in-house sponsorship management team and will get hands on experience related to delivering and activating sport sponsorships.
The internship is an hourly, paid part time role in the 11th Hour Racing offices; final schedule to be agreed between intern and company. The internship can be taken for course credit as well, if the student so desires. In addition to the weekly schedule, you will need to be available full-time from approximately July 10-July 19 to assist with delivering a particular sponsorship event.
This position is based in Newport, RI.
- Assist with maintaining 11th Hour Racing sponsorship portfolio
- Work alongside the 11th Hour Racing Sponsorship team to deliver one local event sponsorship
- Research projects related to current and potential new sponsorships
- Review of sponsorship deliverables with an eye toward data analytics and other metrics
- Research and share knowledge of current events in the environmental movement and marine conservation as they relate to organizational objectives
- Assist with other projects and activities as assigned