A geospatial evaluation of oil spill impact potential on coastal tourism in the Gulf of Mexico
November 3, 2017 - 6:12pm
Type: Journal Article
Year of publication: In Press
Journal title: Computers, Environment and Urban Systems
- We identify degrees of oiling along the coast line of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Findings suggest that many areas of tourism activity have small oiling.
- Approach demonstrates the ability to forecast oil landfall locations.
- Results enhance understanding oil spill and impact characteristics.
- Different spill scenarios result in vastly different impacts.
Approximate cost to purchase or rent this item from the publisher: US $41.95
Report an error or inaccuracy
Notice an error in the Literature item above? Please let us know in the comments section below. Thank you for helping us keep the Literature Library up-to-date!