For the week of 15 April 2019
Please join us for a webinar on Thursday, May 16, 1pm EDT / 10am PDT / 5pm UTC for insights and information on progress made along the West Coast as a result of the creation of Marine Debris Action Plans within the states of Washington, Oregon, and California. The webinar will provide a brief overview of the West Coast Marine Debris Alliance, along with summaries of the three action plans themselves, and will then highlight actions taken within the three states to help fulfill the goals of the action plans.
Speakers will include representatives from:
- The West Coast Marine Debris Alliance
- Representatives from the three West Coast States (NOAA / California Natural Resources Agency)
- The Nature Conservancy – Washington State
- Surfrider Foundation – Oregon Chapter
- The California State University System
Actions will highlight outreach and education, cleanup and collaboration, and policy efforts undertaken as a result of the development of marine debris action plans.
This is the first of a regular series of semi-annual webinars planned to provide updates to the marine debris community along the west coast and to spur ideas and actions in other parts of the world.
To register, visit: https://oct.to/Webinar230
If you would like to check out other upcoming OCTO sponsored webinars, you can find a complete list at https://oct.to/Webinars.
Thank you for being part of the OpenChannels Community,
– Allie Brown, Raye Evrard, and the rest of the OpenChannels Team