This webinar originally aired on 2 November 2017.
Over 1,100 people from 59 countries attended the 4th International Marine Protected Areas Congress (IMPAC4) in Chile in September 2017. Join us to learn about what happened, including major themes, accomplishments, messages, and next steps. Speakers will include:
- Lauren Wenzel, Director, National MPA Center, NOAA
- Dan Laffoley, Marine Vice Chair, World Commission on Protected Areas, IUCN
- Gonzalo Cid, International Coordinator, National MPA Center, NOAA
- Diego Flores Arrate, SBSTTA NFP, Protected Areas NFP, Ministerio del Medio Ambiente, Chile
- Felipe Paredes, Marine Protected Areas Specialist at Ministerio de Medio Ambiente, Chile
Webinar co-sponsored by the NOAA National MPA Center, MPA News, and the EBM Tools Network (co-coordinated by NatureServe and OCTO).